5 Skin Tips for Eyes
One of the most delicate areas on your face is your eyes. The skin around them is thin and can be easily damaged, so it’s important to take care of it. Here are five skin tips for keeping your eyes looking beautiful:
1. Use a gentle eye cream. The skin around your eyes is thinner than the rest of your face, and the cream you apply should always be gentle. If your skin is sensitive, use a non-comedogenic (non-clogging) eye cream every day under your makeup and/or at night after cleansing.
2. Apply sunscreen to the area around your eyes every morning before putting on your BB Cream or foundation. The sun can cause premature aging around your eyes, and sunscreen is the best way to protect that delicate skin.
3. Don’t forget to remove your makeup at night! Leaving your makeup on overnight can lead to clogged pores and a host of other problems. Use a gentle eye makeup remover every night before you go to sleep to keep your skin healthy.
4. Drink water! Water is great for your whole body, but it’s especially important around the eyes. If you don’t drink enough water, your skin can become dry and wrinkled, which isn’t very attractive. Be sure to drink at least eight glasses of water per day to keep your skin looking young and healthy.
5. Get enough sleep. This one is probably the most important: if you don’t get enough sleep, your eyes will definitely show it. Dark circles and puffiness are both common problems for people who don’t get enough shut-eye. So make sure you get your seven to eight hours per night to keep your eyes looking their best!
These are just a few of the things you can do to take care of your eyes’ delicate skin. Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to have beautiful, healthy eyes for years to come!