HOMEMADE BEAUTY TIPS FOR EYES: LEARN HOW TO GET BEAUTIFUL EYES NATURALLY
Eyes are considered by a lot of people to be a person’s biggest asset. A clear, white eyes gives off sophistication and youthful look while the apparent absence of wrinkles adds an edge of beauty. However, so many women today have been struggling with tired and saggy eyes due mostly to stress and aging even though they still look gorgeous on the outside.
Fortunately, there are ways to achieve beautiful and well-rested eyes without having to go through expensive and invasive procedures. In this article, we will be sharing some tips on how to get beautiful eyes naturally using only homemade remedies.
1) Apply a cold compress: A cold compress is the simplest way to reduce inflammation and swelling of the eyelids and eyes. A cold compress can be applied by simply putting some ice cubes in a plastic bag and wrapping it with a soft cloth before placing it on your eyes for ten to fifteen minutes every few hours.
2) Use cucumber slices: Cucumbers have a multitude of health benefits including reducing swelling, thus making it easy for you to achieve beautiful eyes. All you have to do is apply cucumber slices on your eyelids for ten minutes every two hours. Other than swelling, cucumbers can also help reduce dark circles brought about by fatigue or stress.
3) Use parsley: Parsley has great astringent properties that can effectively tone tissues around the eyes and reduce puffiness. What you need to do is pound a small bunch of parsley leaves until they are bruised then apply it on your eyes for fifteen minutes.
4) Use rose water: Rose water has been used for centuries as an all-natural way to keep the skin around the eyes looking young and healthy. All you have to do is soak cotton pads in rose water and apply it on your eyelids.
5) Use lemon juice: Lemon contains citric acid that can help tighten the skin around your eyes, thus helping you achieve the look you want. You simply need to place a few drops of fresh lemon juice on a cotton pad then swipe it all around your eye area.
6) Use cucumber juice: Cucumbers are well-known for their astringent properties, thus helping you achieve a brighter and whiter eyes in an instant. You simply need to cut a fresh cucumber into small pieces then place them over your eyelids for ten minutes every two hours. Other than cucumbers, you can also use other green vegetables such as spinach or lettuce leaves to help reduce dark circles.
7) Use buttermilk: Buttermilk helps tighten tissues around the eyes making your lashes longer and thicker. All you have to do is dilute a tablespoon of buttermilk in water then wipe it all over the eyelids using a cotton pad.
8) Apply sliced potatoes: Potatoes can help reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes due to its astringent properties found in their juice. You simply need to apply two slices of fresh potato on your eyelids for fifteen minutes every hour.
9) Use cucumber water: Cucumbers have a lot of health benefits, one of which is its ability to tighten tissues around the eyes. What you need to do is extract cucumber juice from a cucumber then apply it all around your eyes using cotton pads.
10) Apply tea bags: Tea contains tannic acid that can help tighten swollen tissues and reduce puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. All you need to do is dip a tea bag in warm water for three seconds then place it on your eyelids, leave it for ten minutes before discarding.
11) Use cold green tea: Green tea contains caffeine that has been shown to help reduce puffiness around the eye area. What you need to do is place a few drops of cold green tea on your eyelids before the skin absorbs it.
12) Use rice water: Rice water can help reduce swelling around the eyes and make them appear brighter due to its astringent properties found in its starch. All you need to do is soak one or two cotton balls in cooled rice water and place them on your eyelids for ten minutes before discarding.
13) Use lavender water: Lavender water has been shown to help reduce dark circles under the eyes due to its astringent properties found in their essential oil. All you need to do is dip a cotton ball in lavender water and swipe it all around your eye area.
14) Use almond oil: Almond oil can help reduce dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes due to its fatty acids and vitamin E content. What you need to do is apply a few drops of almond oil on your eyelids before bedtime.
15) Use honey: Honey has been shown to help reduce swelling and dark circles around the eyes because of its anti-inflammatory properties. All you need to do is rub a few drops of honey on your eyelids for one hour before washing it off with lukewarm water.
16) Use milk: Milk can help reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes due to its lactic acid content. What you need to do is soak two cotton pads in milk then place them over your eyelids for fifteen minutes every hour.