5 KITCHEN ITEMS THAT NATURALLY REDUCE THE SIGNS OF AGING
With soaring inflation, these money saving skincare tips can add a few dollars back into your budget.
As we age, it’s important to take care of our skin by using natural ingredients that help reduce the signs of aging. Here are 5 kitchen items that can help:
1. Olive oil: Olive oil is a great anti-aging moisturizer. It helps keep the skin hydrated and prevents wrinkles from forming.
2. Honey: Honey is a natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and protect the skin from aging. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
3. Garlic: Garlic is a natural antibiotic that can help reduce inflammation and keep the skin looking young and healthy.
4. Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is packed with vitamins and minerals that can help reduce the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, age spots and more.
5. Eggs: Egg whites are rich in proteins which can keep your skin youthful looking. They also give the face a nice glow by adding shine to dry or dull looking skin. A perfect way to use up the leftover egg whites after making deviled eggs.