10 Essential Oils for Gorgeous Skin
1. Lavender oil is great for skin that is dry or irritated.
2. Rose oil is perfect for aging skin, as it helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
3. Tea tree oil is a powerful antibacterial agent, making it ideal for treating acne-prone skin.
4. Chamomile oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which makeThis essential oil can be used on all skin types to help heal skin irritations, cleanse cuts and scrapes, and calm down stressed skin.
5. Geranium oil is beneficial for skin that is oily or acne-prone, as it helps to regulate the production of sebum.
6. Neroli oil is a refreshing and toning essential oil that is perfect for mature or sensitive skin.
7. Frankincense oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which help to protect the skin from free radical damage.
8. Patchouli oil is great for oily skin, as it helps to regulate the production of sebum while also acting as a natural antiseptic.
9. Ylang-ylang oil is an excellent essential oil for balancing all skin types, as it helps to moisturize and soothe dry skin while also regulating oily skin.
10. Sandalwood oil is a great choice for aging skin, as it helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles while also toning and moisturizing the skin.
These are just a few of the many essential oils that can be beneficial for the skin. When using essential oils for skincare, it is important to use pure, high-quality oils that have been distilled or cold-pressed. Be sure to do a patch test before using any new oil on your skin to make sure you are not allergic.
We at Ornate Natural Skincare have a variety of products to fulfill your natural skincare needs and keep your skin looking gorgeous. Have a look at our product range and feel free to get in contact with us.